воскресенье, 29 сентября 2013 г.

My traveling in downtown of Moscow in September 2013.

My traveling in downtown  of Moscow in September 2013.
Moscow is a nice city! I love Moscow very much but I was very surprised by two things during this travel.
1. I saw some parked cars with sealed license plates. All parked cars on this street  had sealed plates!!!


My Moscow friends explained me that the plates are glued up for not paying for parking.
I tried to find out why this happened  on this street only. Is this any special street? Yes!!! It is very special!
This cars are before the building of the Moscow Regional  Procuratorate:).






Some words about  next funny place in downtown of Moscow now.
 This is about the extraordinary graffiti that had been hidden deep in the Moscow abandoned courtyards. I made some pictures  of this graffiti.
This is the sample of the graffiti on building #10 on Krivokolenny Pereulok


and this is the sample of the graffiti on building #3 on Arkhangelsky Pereulok (below).




Flag Counter

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий